Hydra facial is a very popular treatment, especially in winter, to fight dryness as it hydrates and makes skin soft and radiant. The signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, and many more common skin problems can be treated with zero side effects. Hydra facial help clear the pores and removes dead skin. The hydra facial process includes cleansing, exfoliation, black and white head removal, in the end, hydrating the skin by using high-end branded serums and creams.
At Yes! Maam we have state-of-the-art medical equipment, and we make sure to maintain hygiene levels for our respected clients. Our hydra facial technicians are DHA- approved and highly experienced in the field.
Types of HydraFacial Treatment
There are many different types of hydra facials offered at Yes! Maam to cater to the needs of clients, and these can be customized according to the needs of the clients.
- HydraFacial for acne
- HydraFacial for Antiaging
- HydraFacial for blackheads
- HydraFacial for pigmentation
Benefits of HydraFacial Treatment
- It will hydrate the skin
- Makes complexion clear
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydra makes skin soft and plumpy
- It helps in increasing skin firmness
- Improve texture and fix pigmentation
- Hydra helps in skin brightening