Dr. AASIYA ANEES
GSM Medical Center
General Practitioner (Family Medicine)
Languages Spoken: ENGLISH, URDU, HINDI, PASHTO
Education: Riphah International University, ISB
Specialization: General Practitioner
Type of Physician: Fulltime
- DHA Licensed Specialist (Dubai)
- ACLS and BLS certified
- Member of the American College of Physicians
- Member of the American Heart Association
- General Practitioner (West minster Clinic)
West minster clinic Ibn Sina, Building 27, Dubai Health Care City
- General Practitioner (Polyclinic)
Westminster Ortho Med Clinic Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai ‐ UAE
- General Practitioner (Medical Emergency & OPD) – Part Time
Dr Muhammed Noor Medical Services Peshawar, Pakistan
- Medical Officer (Diagnostic Pathology) – Part Time
Northwest General Hospital & Research Center Peshawar, Pakistan
- Medical Officer (Medical ICU & Emergency) – Part Time
Rehman Medical Institute Peshawar, Pakistan
- Resident House Officer
Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar, Pakistan
- Diagnosis and treatment of all general health issues.
- Nutritional deficiencies and anemias (Tiredness and fatigue).
- Manage and treat seasonal allergies.
- Women’s health (menstrual issues, PMS, PCOS, Pre menopause, Menopause).
- Weight management (medical, diet and lifestyle advice) (Advice on body detox, fat freezing and cool sculpting)
- Diabetes (prevention, screening, treatment, diet and lifestyle advice, kidneys and Foot care, appropriate referrals)
- Hypertension (prevention, detection, treatment, diet, and lifestyle advice)
- Headache/ migraine
- Acute conditions/ infections (like diarrhea, vomiting, UTI, cough, cold and flu, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis, otitis media,)
- Generalized body aches
- Heartburn/GERD/H Pylori infections
- Common skin conditions (Eczema, personalized skincare plans, acne, skin rashes, HydraFacial etc.)
- Thyroid disease (detection, treatment, diet and lifestyle advice, prevention of complications)
- Asthma/ COPD
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Pediatric cases (Diarrhea, cough, cold, vaccination, Nutritional advice, feeding advice)
- IV Immunonutritional Drips
- Young and adolescent growth and development
- Travel advice and Vaccination.
- Smoking Cessation
- Preventive care, health, and wellness checkups.
- Elderly health problems/Senior citizen health issues (osteoporosis, vaccination, nutritional deficiencies)
- Cancer Screening (Breast CA, ovarian Ca, Cervical CA, Prostate CA)