Yes! Maam provides Skilled Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services
in the comfort of your own home.
Yes! Maam provides Skilled Physiotherapy only 100AED
Best Physiotherapy in Dubai
Yes! Maam is the best Dubai-based physiotherapy which uses a wide range of physiotherapy home service Dubai keeping in mind the goals and personal circumstances. Suppose you want to relish a healthy and active lifestyle, but the back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, and muscular strain limit your movement and affect day-to-day activities. In that case, you should visit our best physiotherapy center because Yes! Maam is not only providing Physiotherapy in Dubai service clinic but also to your Doorstep in the comfort of your home, i.e.; Physiotherapy in Dubai at home.
Our highly experienced DHA-approved. Physiotherapists will take complete care of your loved ones by diagnosing the problem and suggesting the treatment by mixing and matching two or more services mentioned above to rehabilitate the patient’s condition, as our best home care service in Dubai is tailored to the need of the patients. We will ensure that our patients are treated with the best possible customized services, which are highly personalized, under the expert supervision of the medical therapist, depending on the conditions and requirements.
At Yes! Maam best physiotherapy center, our expert therapist makes sure to design a customized treatment plan to treat the patients in a way that could eliminate the risk of surgery, reduce the pain, improve mobility and balance, prevent sports injury, and be able to treat the lungs and heart disease by applying different therapies and exercises. Physiotherapy home service Dubai will allow the therapists to use electric therapeutic techniques, manual sessions, and semi-manual methods to treat the patients.
DHA Approved Physiotherapist
Get Physiotherapy From Your home
Condition We Treated :
Musculoskeletal, orthopedic injury
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Ankle sprain
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers elbow
- Chronic Pain disorder
- Degenerative disc pain
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Spinal injuries
- Back pain
- Hot n cold packs
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Muscle strain
- Worn joints
- Nerve compression
- Traumatic brain injury/head Injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Bell's palsy
- Parkinson's disease
- Joint pain
- Generalized Weakness
- Posture instability
- Balance Impairment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Manual therapy
- Neurological Pediatric Rehab
- Developmental Pediatric Rehab
- Musculoskeletal Pediatric Rehab
- Gait Abnormalities
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Congenital Abnormalities
Neurological Physiotherapists in Yes Maam best physiotherapy in Dubai are trained to treat people suffering from stroke, Parkinson or traumatic brain injury that can damage the central nervous system; as a result, a patient can develop paralysis, tremor, and lack of feeling in their body or even memory loss in a few cases.
Neurological Physiotherapy Services:
- Best physiotherapy in Dubai, Depending on how severely the individual is suffering from the disease, our professional DHA-approved therapist offers help to get their movement back and self–assurance and independence.
- Our expert Physiotherapists treat the patients can unique and different ways.
- The therapist can syndicate the manual therapy with electrical and a few exercises to mobilize and rehabilitate.
Sports Physiotherapy Dubai:
Sports injury rehabilitation is offered at Yes! Maam the best physiotherapy center in Dubai. physiotherapy at home Dubai service is for people suffering from chronic or traumatic injury our professional therapist in our best physiotherapy center in Dubai will make such a recovery plan which will get patients back to normal life. Mostly sports injuries occur due to using bad techniques, lack of exercise, fatigue, and overtraining. Our physiotherapist stimulates the body naturally.
At Yes! Maam we offer in-clinic as well as home physiotherapy dubai. Our therapists prepare the individualized program for sports physiotherapy Dubai, we strive to bring the previous fitness level so that they can return to their respective fields as soon as possible in a much better position. Our physiotherapy at home Dubai is trusted by athletes and patients. Our main aim is to help the patients to get back to life and they are carefully supervised to build strength, have stable progress and gain mobility.
Sports Physiotherapy Services:
- Our up-to-date equipment is used to its maximum capacity to recover the patient.
- Our experts make sure not only to treat the problem but also try and make sure for the prevention of this particular injury.
- Our expert physiotherapist ensures that people return to their everyday life with altered training so they may not lose fitness or ability. Yes Maam best physiotherapy in Dubai will be a great choice if you are searching for a sports physiotherapy in Dubai or service at home Dubai.
Pain Management & Rehabilitation Therapy:
Pain management through physical therapy is an effective way of pain relief and is much better than pain killer tablets. By applying different techniques, the pressure on the nerve can be decreased, which results in pain relief. It may not give imitated pain relief, but in the long term, it will be constructive.
Pain Management & Rehabilitation Physiotherapy at home Dubai:
- Pain management therapy consists of various techniques that can help treat different patients with diverse medical issues.
- Our specialist Physiotherapists can use dry needling and electrical stimulation to relieve the pain.
- A physiotherapist may apply manual therapy, which may seem painful then, but if you stick to it, you will benefit in the end.
Our DHA-approved pediatrics can treat different developmental conditions in infants and adolescents. Kids with development delays sometimes can not even do basic things like sitting, standing, or walking without the support that other kids of that age usually do.
Pediatric Physiotherapy services:
- Children have flexibility and coordination issues and manual therapy and exercise are proved ideal in such situation.
- Weak muscles are the cause for muscular dystrophy and poor agility in the kids so our skilled therapists use combination of physical therapy exercises and games to treat such medical issue in kids.
- Our services do improve balance and range of motion in kids significantly.
Cupping is an ancient technique from China that is used to normalize the energy flow in the body to heal pains. During this therapy, cups are used to create suction on the skin, which heals the aching limbs and removes toxins from the body. There are two types of cupping therapies;
Dry Cupping therapy
Dry Cupping has healing properties, and it can treat pain by opening energy channels and blocked pathways. For Dry cupping sessions, different sizes of plastic cups are used in 12, 18, or 24 numbers depending on the situation analyzed by our expert physiotherapist.
Before the dry cupping session, the skin is cleaned, then cups are moved around the affected area, suction is created, and cups are applied for 10 to 15 minutes time. The number of cups varies from person to person and the type of pain they are experiencing. Our professional physiotherapists always customize the treatment according to the needs of the patients.
Benefits of dry cupping therapy
There are many benefits of dry cupping therapy few of them are;
- Cupping increases blood flow
- Cupping Increases pain tolerance
- Chronic fatigue can also be cured
- Dry Cupping decrease inflammation
- Reduces muscular spasm and tension
- Increase the range of limb movement
Hijama is an ancient technique from China. In Arabic, it means to suck, so this technique is used to normalize internal balance; Hijama endorses the life force energy in the human body. Hijama cups are made of glass or plastic; these cups have a circular rim to ensure firm suction on the skin to preserve negative pressure. Hijama is the best effective way of releasing toxins from body organs and tissues.
The suction in the cup is created to create the vacuum then cups are placed on meridian lines or any other place where you have muscular or nerve problems. Because of this suction, blood will be sucked out of the cuts under the cups. Traditionally cupping session is performed with six, twelve, and twenty-four cups, depending on the problem and its intensity.
Benefits of Hijama therapy
There are so many benefits of Hijama therapy few of them are;
- Hijama is suitable for digestive problems
- Hijama helps in faster pain management
- Cupping can enhance the blood circulation
- Hijama therapy is good for respiratory illness
- Hijama helps with lower back pain and arthritic
- Hijama can also treat headaches, migraines, and muscular pain
Heat or Cold Therapy
At Yes! Maam we provide the best physiotherapy in Dubai to strengthen the muscles adjacent to the joints physiotherapy is also used to stabilize the joints to increase the range of motion. Joint pain is a widespread problem in elderly people, so to treat that, we also provide physiotherapy home service Dubai. Generally, swelling, stiffness, and enlargement of the joint cause joint pain, and to treat such pains, different types of therapies can be used from Yes! Maam, is the best physiotherapy center.
Heat or Cold Therapy Physiotherapy Services:
The expert physiotherapist at our best physiotherapy center will use different therapies to decrease the pain.The joint can be protected by using hot or cold physiotherapy in Dubai to reduce the pain and bring the swelling down Elevation can also be used to treat joint pain, for this raises the joint above the heart level.
Bell’s palsy is a illness that causes muscular paralysis in the face, and it is caused by swelling, inflammation, or compressed facial muscles can be treated at Yes! Maam is the best physiotherapy center Dubai. In this condition side of the face is dropped, and patients have difficulty smiling or even closing the eye on the affected side. Although Bell’s palsy can happen at any time, the illness is more common in people between the ages of 16 to 60, and it occurs when the seventh cranial nerve becomes swollen or compressed.
Stress-reduction Physiotherapy Services:
Bell’s palsy can take several weeks or months for the muscles in your face to regain their normal strength with physiotherapy in Dubai.
Our physiotherapist will teach the patient physiotherapy in Dubai, a series of facial exercises that will strengthen the facial muscles in the face to improve coordination.
With the help of physiotherapy in Dubai, facial exercises are performed to keep your brain trained in what electrical impulses are needed to control the different facial muscles.
At Yes! Maam best physiotherapy center; we are providing a traction machine service that is used to mobilize ligaments and muscles and fix joint pain. This machine is clinically tested and proven effective in treating muscle or joint pain. Traction machines are built to relieve nerve compression, relax muscles and disc pressure and improve blood flow.
The traction machine is to provide a decompression physiotherapy service in Dubai; it relieves pressure on the spine and fixes spasms and joint pains. We are pleased to offer this service at Yes! Maam, this machine can treat sciatica pain, deteriorating discs, nerve issues, and other different types of pain. If you are suffering from severe back pain, you should contact yes! Maam best physiotherapy center because skilled physiotherapists will treat you using a traction machine at our clinical facility.
Types of traction
There are two types of traction;
In manual traction physiotherapy, our expert therapists use manual techniques for stretching the muscles and the spinal vertebrae to fix the pain.
In this specific treatment, a machine is used by professional therapists; a traction machine is a device that works by stretching the muscles and vertebrae.A traction machine uses moderate strength to stretch or pull the skull/head away from the neck or apply a gentle force to lightly gap the pelvis from the lower back. Both of these approaches are beneficial in treating the spine and providing pain relief. With traction machines, therapists can design a personalized and specific treatment plan which is according to the patient’s needs, so if you have a query feel free to contact us at Yes! Maam best physiotherapy center.
Best physiotherapy in Dubai – Therapists are most likely to help the patients who have suffered from the strokes and immobilize some body parts that affect the brain and need help to get back on their feet and lead an everyday life. Therapists not only have to focus on rehabilitation but also guard the patient against developing new medical issues.
Post-stroke Physiotherapy at home Dubai Services:
- Our Physiotherapists are specialized in treating sensory and motor damage.
- Our Physiotherapists and nurses help the patient relearn the basic life skills to have a regular life routine.
- Post-stroke people need a set of therapies to strengthen muscular mobility and improve physical coordination between limbs.
Pregnancy makes significant changes in the female body much quicker than any other circumstances. As the time passes and the fetus grows, it stretches the pelvic and lowers back muscles which result in posture change, and the female might feel pain, And after the delivery, the same pelvic and abdominal muscles get weak, which can result in permanent back and pelvic pain. Sometimes such muscular weakness does affect bowel and bladder control.
Antenatal and postnatal Physiotherapy at home Dubai services:
- During pregnancy, when you can’t consume the medicine, physiotherapy can be very beneficial in treating pains and muscular issues.
- Physiotherapy allows you to remain as active as possible and can prepare a female for natural birth.
- Our expert physiotherapists advise new mothers about feeding, changing, and carrying a baby, which may cause pain soon after pregnancy.
- After going through such a drastic change in the female body, women need some exercise and help to achieve back their specific fitness and activity goals.
Geriatric Physiotherapy is mainly dedicated to older people as with age, it’s expected to lose mobility, elasticity, and strength. To regain that stability, help make older individuals more independent, and improve their quality of life.
Geriatric Physiotherapy at home Dubai services:
- Geriatric Physiotherapy is used with older people to help them continue the basic life skills like walking, standing, and balancing without any problem.
- At old age, arthritis, inflammation, or gout can cause severe joint pain, and mobility exercises can minimize this.
- Feeling fatigued or weak during old age is not unusual, and if it’s long-ignored, it can cause other neurological complications, so using different manual and electrical therapies can be delayed if not completely stopped.
To improve respiratory proficiency, chest physiotherapy is used, and after covid, its usability increased. It helps the patients with lung expansion and to breathe in such a way to inhale more oxygen.
Chest Physiotherapy services:
- With all the manual and breathing exercises, our expert therapists help patients breathe freely with breathing and coughing techniques.
- Cough help in clearing the airways and lung expansion, and during Chest Physiotherapy services, therapists use all four phases irritation, inspiration, compression, and expulsion.
- Percussion, Vibration, and Positive expiratory pressure techniques are combined with manual therapy to improve breathing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Arthritis, lower back pain, upper back pain, and shoulder pain can be treated by the Hijama. Hijama treatment can reduce muscular tension and removes toxins from the body.
At Yes! Maam medical center our physiotherapy home service Dubai provides 250 AED per session at home and 100 AED per session at the clinic and we accept all sorts of insurance as well.
At yes! Maam best physiotherapy in Dubai, we do provide personalized physiotherapy treatment at home with DHA-approved physiotherapists with world-class equipment.
Yes! Maam is Providing the best home care service in Dubai that is totally affordable so by choosing physiotherapy sessions at Yes! Maam you can enjoy our service in the comfort of your home.
It’s not that hard to practice physiotherapy in Dubai. You need to have two years of a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy with equally two years of work experience in a clinic, and if you wish to work in Dubai for that you need to apply for the Dubai Health Authority License.
The people with pain that affects how you work everyday physiotherapy in Dubai can opt for them, or a doctor might refer you to physiotherapy if you have Bell’s palsy, stroke, or gout. Best physiotherapy center Yes! Maam focuses on both rehabilitation and prevention. Physiotherapy home service Dubai can be for illnesses caused by injury, disability, or disease.
- Neck and back pain
- Asthma or any Lung problems
- Arthritis and amputated person
- Childbirth-related bladder and bowel problems
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, and loss of muscular strength
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments
- Loss of mobility because of Parkinson’s disease
At Yes! Maam Physiotherapy in Dubai after a fracture frequently focuses on overcoming the undesirable effects of being immobilized by being cast or using a sling. Long-term Immobilization causes loss of motion and muscular strength and visibly decreases functional mobility. Physical therapy after a fracture can also help you improve your functional mobility.
Yes! Maam physiotherapy home service Dubai will evaluate certain things to analyze the level of immobility to devise the treatment plan for the complete rehabilitation of the patients. As a result of the physiotherapy home service Dubai the patients will improve in certain things;
- Reaching out
- Reduction in pain
- Range of motion
Physiotherapy supports restoring the body’s movement and function when anyone is affected by illness, injury, or disability. Physiotherapy can also benefit by reducing the risk of injury or disease in the future.
The cost of physiotherapy in Dubai varies from clinic to clinic but at Yes! Maam we provide the best possible price with extraordinarily professional and state-of-the-art experience just for 100 Aed in the clinic and 250 at home.
A physiotherapist is an individual with medical knowledge to help people with illness or injury, which can leave the patients disabled. They regularly restore the body’s movement through exercises, manual therapy, and consultation.
There babysitter service is too good