General Practitioner (Family Medicine Specialist)
GSM Medical Center
Languages Spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Arabic, Filipino
Specialization: General Practitioner
DOH License Grade: Specialist
Type of Physician: Fulltime
- DHA Licensed Specialist (Dubai)
Professional Examinations & licensures:
- ACLS, BLS expire on Sep 2023 and Feb 2024 respectively
- May 01, 2018, Dubai Health Authority Examination Family Medicine
- March 18, 2014, MRCGP in Family Medicine United Kingdom
- July 18, 2011, Saudi Licensing Examination in Family Medicine
- Awarded Gold Medal from Society of Family Physicians Lahore, Pakistan 2014
Family Medicine Physician Al Noor Polyclinic Br. of Gulf Healthcare Int Dubai
August 2014 - Present
Treating patients in OPD by diagnosing and prescribing essential medications
to the patients. Managing acute, chronic, and emergency cases & and conducting
minor surgical procedures. Providing health education and counseling to the
patients and their families focusing on prevention
Family Medicine Registrar Primary Healthcare Center MOH Saudi Arabia
6 Oct 2010 – 9 June 2014
Emergency room physician on acute, chronic, and preventive medical care for
both adults and children. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness,
recommending preventive care, including routine check-ups, immunization
and screening tests. Supervising and managing child health care/well-baby
Senior Medical Officer Services Hospital Lahore, Pakistan
March 1997 – June 2007
Provided medical and trauma care at the emergency department of a
multidisciplinary Hospital in Lahore. Routine examination and managing 40-
60 patients per day in a busy general outpatient department
Family Medical Officer at Services Hospital Lahore, Pakistan
June 2007 – May 2010
Worked as a general physician in collaboration with professionals in other
specialties from the Outdoor Patient department with updated evidence-based
medicine. Medical management courses. Providing antenatal & postnatal
maternal health care as well as conducting deliveries and assisting surgical
- Holding UAE Driving License.
- The ability to solve issues both as a team member and as a team leader.
- Effective communication with young and old.
- Remaining calm in the face of difficult circumstances.
- Eager to pick up new knowledge and skills every day.
- Possessing computer expertise.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication abilities