This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. We are committed to protecting your personal information to our best capabilities.
What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Among the type of personal information, the data this website will collect are email, address, geographical location, length of visits, etc.
- Information you provide us during the time of booking our services or subscribe to our webpage (ex. name, email address).
- Any other type of information that you share with us on the website.
Note – All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
Just click away will neither store any debit/credit card details of users nor pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
While using the yes maam application we may access your media storage for storing doctors prescription and document.
We may access following permission from the user
2. Read external Media storage
3. Write external Media storage
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
While using yes maam application we may take users information like; Name, Email, Mobile, City, Address for creating the accounts.
We will not use users personal information for any other purpose and we will share the above information to any third party.
We may send promotional activity regarding offers and promotion.
By using (www.yes maam.ae) online payment gateway, you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the “yesmaam” online payment website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
You are requested to fully understand and practice all your rights. If, for any reason, you are unable to understand them, please contact our customer service manager
As a valued customer of yes ma’am, you and your family have the following rights.
- Receive full care and support from our nurses/doctors/physiotherapists according to DHA’s rules & regulations.
- Receive complete treatment and care of your condition/illness/ injury
- Receive immediate care in emergency cases.
- Receive service to your doorstep, services include babysitting, pregnancy care, wound care, lab test, Swabtest, Physiotherapy, Doctor on call, etc.
- “Yes ma’am” encourages patients, parents, or legal guardians to participate in planning and implementing the treatment with nurses and physicians
- Obtain a medical report and a copy of medical test results from the Medical Records Section (upon your request), for which the hospital will charge you as per DHA’s rules and regulations.
- feedback shall be taken to determine the levels of satisfaction of complainants with the complaints-handling process. Detailed feedback of the complainant is taken for resolution of the same.
- Full disclosure of the cost of health services and information related to all the services provided by the facility.
As a valued customer of yes ma’am, customers have the following responsibilities.
- If you want to cancel service, inform the Appointment Office, at least 24 hours in advance.
- If You cancel the service on time company will charge AED50 for respected service.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us.
We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our support team using the “Contact” form available on this website.
Sheikh Zayed Road
Al Moosa Tower1
6th floor 609