Terms And Conditions
Overall and In brief :
- These Terms of Service provide you with information about the terms upon which we agree to provide the service. ( Covid PCR Test ) and (Baby-sitter)
- The Website and the Service are provided to you subject to these Terms of Service. By accessing the Website or using the Service, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. For the purpose of the Terms and wherever the context so requires, the terms ‘you’ and “your” shall mean any person who uses the Website or the Service in any manner.
- Any Cancellation to be informed prior three hours. Last moment cancellation charges applicable 60 AED.
- You are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time.
- These Terms may be updated by yesmaam.ae at any time at its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to keep a copy of these Terms.
- The contents of our website including but not limited to the code, images and graphics, is not to be copied, shared, or used for commercial purposes other than allowed by yesmaam.ae. for its advertising and promotion.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- All services are provided adhering to UAE laws. Any dispute or claim arising of or in connection with our services shall be governed and construed with the laws of UAE.
- If you make a payment for our services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection for the purpose of completing the transaction.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact the candidates.
- To be eligible to register on our website, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the content or make transactions.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
Cancellation Policy :-
Any Cancellation to be informed prior three hours. Last moment cancellation charges applicable 60 AED.
Acceptance Of Terms:
The following terms and conditions govern all use www.yesmaam.ae (the “Site”) and the services available and offered from the Site (the “Service”). The Service(s) is owned and operated by yesmaam and its affiliated companies. The Service is offered subject to acceptance without exception of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site (www.yesmaam.ae) by yesmaam Home & health Care Services
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service(s) following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Limitation and Termination :
The rights or remedies you may have against www.yesmaam.ae (domain); yesmaam.ae and its affiliate companies, Home Health care services ( herein referred to as The Company ) are limited or excluded; and – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability. The Company may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service(s), including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. As far as the law allows The Company has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that The Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all. Further, as far as the law allows, you agree that The Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website or the Service.
Your Use of The Site :
Your permission to use the Site is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the Site for commercial purposes.
Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in these Terms of Agreement and you agree that you will not:
Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.