Hijama in Dubai, also known as wet Cupping Therapy, is widely used as its smooth and less painful procedure to treat muscular discomfort and body pain, specifically lower back pain, headache, shoulder pain, and sciatica. During the process of Hijama in Dubai or wet cupping therapy, minor cuts are made with sterilized surgical blades then suction cups are placed on the skin, which removes the toxins and impurities from the blood, leaving the body healed and helping the patients in amplifying the rehabilitation process.
At Yes! Maam, our expert, and qualified therapist perform Hijama in Dubai (wet cupping) to treat almost all medical conditions. We offer consultation with our therapist before performing Hijama in Dubai, explain the whole process of therapy, and take consent for the Hijama. For more details, read; Hijama Therapy: Wet Cupping and its Benefits
Benefits of Hijama Therapy
- Cupping treats Inflammation and pain
- Hijama Therapy can treat blood pressure
- Cupping Strengthens the immune system
- Cupping regulates blood flow
- Hijama therapy treats depression and anxiety
- Wet Cupping amplifies the healing process
- Hijama is an economical and safe treatment
- The Hijama can also treat gynecological problems
There are no reviews yet.