Breastfeeding is one way to nourish your baby. Breastfeeding is an important part of motherhood. Not only does it provide nourishment for babies, but it also helps develop their immune system, protects against illness, and helps boost IQ levels with improvements in the brain development of the babies.
Benefits of Breastfeeding:
- It helps prevent allergies.
- It helps improve sleep patterns.
- It reduces the risk of breast cancer.
- It helps build a healthy digestive tract.
- It helps reduce the risk of obesity later in life.
- It helps keep the baby warm during cold weather.
- Breastfeeding is the most beneficial way to feed babies.
- It provides essential nutrients such as iron, zinc, vitamin D, protein, and calcium.
- It helps prevent contagions, such as diarrhea and pneumonia, which are common during infancy.
Advantages of Breastfeeding
- Breast milk contains antibodies which protect babies from disease. White blood cells produce antibodies called B-cells. These cells are stimulated by antigens (foreign substances) and produce antibodies that attach themselves to these antigens. When the baby swallows breast milk containing these antibodies, they attach themselves to foreign substances in the digestive tract and help them to prevent them from entering the bloodstream.
- Breast milk provides nutrition for the baby. Human milk contains many different types of protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals, hormones, enzymes, and immunoglobulins. All of these components help the baby’s body function properly.
- Breastfeeding helps mothers bond with their babies. Mothers who nurse often have higher levels of oxytocin, a hormone that causes contractions in the uterus and stimulates uterine contractions after birth. Oxytocin also increases maternal feelings of love and affection for her child.
- Breastfed babies sleep longer than bottle-fed babies. A study published in the journal Pediatrics showed that exclusively breastfed infants slept significantly longer at night than that fed formula.
- Breastfed babies are less likely to develop allergies. Many studies show that breastfed kids are less likely to develop food allergies than those who are not.
- Breastfed babies are healthier. Children who are breastfed tend to weigh less than those who are bottle-fed. They also have fewer ear infections, respiratory problems, gastrointestinal disorders, and diabetes.
- Breastfed babies are more competent. Researchers at the University of California in San Diego studied the brains of over 1,000 babies and found that those who were breastfed had larger brain volumes than those who were bottle-fed.
- Breastfed babies are happier. According to a study conducted at Michigan University, children who were breastfed were rated as having lower levels of depression and anxiety than those who were bottle-fed.
- Breastfed babies are stronger. In addition to being heavier, breastfed babies are stronger than bottle-fed babies, according to research published in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
- Breastfed babies are more intelligent. Research shows that children who are breastfed are more intelligent than those who are bottle-fed.
- Breastfed babies are calmer. A study published in Applied Developmental Science found that children who were breastfed tended to have lower rates of separation anxiety and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder than those who were bottle-fed.
- Breastfed babies are better behaved. A study published in Child Development found that bottle-fed children were more aggressive than breastfed children.
- Breastfed babies are fitter. A study published in Pediatrics found that children who were exclusively breastfed were leaner than those who were bottle or mixed-fed.
- Breastfed babies are good-looking. A study published found that boys who were breastfed were taller and thinner than those who were formula fed. Girls who were breastfed were shorter and slimmer than those who were bottle and formula fed.
So, Yes! Maam we provide much-needed help for breastfeeding mothers by providing an extra set of hands in the shape of babysitters in Dubai. Our babysitter Dubai is certified, specialized, qualified, and professional. Babysitter Dubai knows what is expected from a babysitter in Dubai. They will assist mothers in breastfeeding, plus if the new mother needs help in changing, bathing, or massaging babies, our babysitters in Dubai can multitask.
Yes! Maam Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yesmaam.ae/
Yes! Maam TikTok : https://email@example.com
Yes! Maam Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yesmaam.ae/
Yes! Maam Twitter: https://twitter.com/YesmaamOfficial
Yes! Maam Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/YesmaamOfficial/
Yes! Maam Business Profile: https://yes-maam-home-nursing-services.business.site/?m=true